Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thanksgiving at the Kuykendall House

Keith's parents came to visit us for Thanksgiving. We had a good time with them!
Keith and I with all the food. There was so much! We'll have leftovers for days, which isn't necessarily a bad thing =)
The mess that making such a "feast" creates. This was AFTER two loads of dishes had already been done...

I'm thankful for so many things, but as of last night, I was thankful I was able to have Keith's parents with us, and we were able to eat a turkey without getting food poisoning!!
I was pretty nervous about cooking dinner, and wasn't sure if I would do it, but Keith convinced to me to at least try, and I'm glad he did. I, at least, thought it turned out okay!


1 comments:

dgsunglassesstore said...

When you letyour skin be your guide, you protect everything underneath the skin.Onitsuka Tiger ultimate 81 Onitsuka Tiger Mexico 66 Thechallenge with are not that your skin getsraw, it's that it doesn't. You also don't feel the cumulative damage you'redoing to weakened parts on the inside of your foot. First off, your muscles arestill asleep, and aren't used to the new stride yet. Second, even if themuscles are ready.