Monday, June 16, 2008

Andrew Being Cute

Remember when Mom used to make chore charts, and Debbie's only assigned chore until she was 17 or 18 was "be cute" ? Well, as we all know, even after all those years, she never really got it right. Andrew, however, has perfected the art of being cute at only 2 years of age. I think I have a prodigy on my hands.


A couple of weeks ago, Andrew was running a fever of 105, so he got the rare treat of juice in his sippy cup. I also bribed him with a Dum Dum to get him to let me take his temperature(rectal). He was so attached to both treats, that he tried to drink the juice while eating the sucker.


While I was doing laundry, Andrew decided the laundry hamper was a fun place to do his coloring. He was in there for about 15 minutes,and didn't want to get out, so I let him stay in there another 20 minutes while I was trying to get Ryan to sleep for his nap. This is what I found when I went to get him out...
There was also crayon all over the outside of the hamper, on 2 doors, our kitchen floor, the kitchen cabinets, the walls, the tile in the entry, the refrigerator, and the dishwasher. I am very grateful for the Mr. Clean Magic Eraser.


Andrew loves to "hold" Ryan, and always insists on having the burp clother over his shoulder.



1 comments:

Shannon Landheim said...

Sofia does the same thing...sometimes she will even go in her room, dump out all the clothes and play in there. Luckily, she has yet to discover the crayon trick.