Monday, June 9, 2008

Let the Great Experiment Begin!

I started up a family blog for us, and everyone can contribute!
You can write a post, put up pictures, and even videos. I hope everyone joins in, especially all you computer-savvy kids, namely, Sage, Rainier, and Madison.
You should have gotten an e-mail from me, inviting you to write on the blog. You also probably have to start an account. If you don't want to, for some weird reason, like, you're weird, you can e-mail whatever you want to contribute. That way is more like the Austin Gazette, and we know that can be more of a hassle, so I thought this method might work out better, and allow everyone to know what's going on with everyone else.
We can also add links on our blog to other people's blogs, so feel free to do that as well. Just e-mail me all your questions: lellyann@gmail.com

0 comments: