Thursday, June 19, 2008

Keith and Leslie This Sunday!

For those fortunate enough to live in Bakersfield, you will have the opportunity to hear Keith and Leslie give talks in church this coming Sunday, the 22nd.
We'll be speaking in good old 5th ward about the Restoration and the Book of Mormon. If anyone wants copies of our talk to read to their kids let my publicist (Steve Austin) know, and we'll try and see if we can get you some, as they are in high demand.
Look for the review in the Church Newspaper too, I'm SURE they'll send someone to report on our inspirational talks!

2 comments:

Sharol said...

Too bad it's at 1:00 (naptime, or I would come. I guess I'll be getting in touch with your publicist...

SteveSr said...

Leslie, I will write some inspiring stories to illustrate what a great Dad you have.

Laddie. (This is NOT Dad)