Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Cade


Since Cade is the baby of the family, I am only going to post about him. He is the youngest and the cutest, so his is the only one that matters now....He has superseded the other children. In fact, they are all for sale on e-Bay if anyone is interested. Here's a recent picture of Cade. One of Jennifer's friends told her that he looks like Matthew McConaughey with those golden curls, so there is no way Jennifer will let me cut them now. Matthew McConaughey is her eye candy, after all.

7 comments:

LeslieK said...

He looks like a doll!!How cute!

Shannon Landheim said...

He is a cutie with those big blue eyes and curly hair--Mike had hair just like that when he was a baby--how did your kid get it and not mine???

Sharol said...

No fair! I want a curly-haired baby!

LeslieK said...

So I can get your 4 kids real cheap on e-bay...and Sharol's kid is free...so I can have 5 kids w/out having to go though pregnancy and labor? Sweet, sign me up...

Dr. Squid said...

Poor stupid Steve. I think its obvious that Mr. McConaughey IS the father. Way to go Jennifer! Quite the upgrade....

Joodie said...

I see alot of curl evny going on here--some of you may remember Steve Jr. had curly blond hair when he was a baby, and if we had let it grow long like Caid's it would no doubt have been somewhat the same. And that was before Matthew McConnaghey was even born (Shawn, I would expect that remark from someone who has a tattoo featuring pink and blue unicorns!)

SteveSr said...

How much you want for the little blonde girl who can't quite say her "r's" and likes candy?